View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #39
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Last year my wife bought me this 3-volume set:

I just started the first book, which, at 800 pages is the smallest of the 3. Looks like this will occupy my reading time well into summer. What's on your night stand?

One of my friends downloaded Ken Burns Civil War (a PBS mini-series) and it got passed around the crew and most of us have now seen it. Shelby Foote (the above author) is interviewed throughout and is a very interesting cat.

Now, almost everyone does a Shelby Foote imitation and people will randomly start telling stories or talking Shelby Foote style. It is fucking awesome.

The guy has brought hours of comedy to my life.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote