View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Definative 2009 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
It looks like the Browns are leaning toward BJ Raji if Curry isn't there at No. 5. I was against a Raji pick initially, but the more I watch of this kid, the more interested I am in a defensive line featuring Rogers and Raji.

Thoughts?
Raji is a great pick. The thing with Defensive Tackles is it takes them a while to acclimate to the NFL. It's highly unlikely he'll be an impact player in his rookie season. If you go back at look at DT's drafted in the first round hardly any of them have an impact right away. He looks to be as close to a sure thing as their as on the defensive side of the ball. I like the pick a lot. I'm a strong believer that strong line play wins championships.

Hopefully Rogers stays motivated.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote