View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:44 PM   #11
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Definative 2009 NFL Draft Thread

Mangina's refusal to be flexible is why I don't think he will be successful on the NFL level. Raji and Rodgers could be terrors at the tackles in a 4-3 set. I feel as if it will be wasting Rodger's skills if he is made 3-4 End.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote