View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:23 PM   #32
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Definative 2009 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
well I know that Dallas is interested in him because he is considered a deep threat...

I didn't watch his games...and one of his weaknesses listed is a lack of quickness...

IDK...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yMl-oBpFSw
(20 second video)

I dig the nickname "Robo" too...

real good chance he ends up in Dallas...
The Browns have two picks in the second round before Dallas will have the chance. If we don't take Crabtree with the No. 5 pick OR if we don't trade our 5th pick for a later first rounder and grab someone like Nicks, I don't see Robiskie making it past Cleveland if he is still on the board in the second round. I know that the team has shown a lot of interest.

He is a deep threat in the same way that Fitz is a deep threat. He runs great routes and can go up and get the ball in traffic. But, he isn't a 'speed' receiver.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote