View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #42
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Definative 2009 NFL Draft Thread

I jetted off to football reference thinking that I would be able to shut you up, only to find more ammo for your anti-Florida wideout argument. Taylor Jacobs, Chad Jackson, Bubba Caldwell etc. I still like Lou though, unlike the other guys I don't think he is a product of the system. He is more of a traditional wideout and runs above average routes to go with his competent athleticism. I am not forecasting him to be a #1, but he should have a nice career as a solid #2.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote