View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 06:34 AM   #45
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: introduce yourself Cavs fans

I never posted my information. It's not it really matters, but I'm bored...

Alias: Meticode

Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio

Current Residence: Onalaska, Wisconsin

Hobbies (other than basketball): MLB, NFL, fantasy teams, Internet in general, my wife and my daughter

My Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers, Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals

Movies: Too many to name but Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are up there.

TV Shows: Family Guy, MythBusters, Deadliest Warrior, Dirty Jobs

Favorite movie quotes:

Music: Anything but country.

Books: None.

Food: Burgers

What you bring to ISH: A non-biased attitude towards all NBA players and my own favorite team. I try to speak the truth while being rational.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote