View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The hardest track out this month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Yeah well the thread I posted about this track recieved a lot of hate. People are not digging Kanye on this site but I love the dude. He just makes good MUSIC.

They whispering about us, I know you haters doubt us. How you count our money we aint even finish counting. Pardon me I must say I'm kinda like a big deal.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote