View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:27 PM   #226
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: April 29: Heat at Hawks, Game 5

I hope the Hawks ends the series in Game 6. I love to see the Cavaliers face the Hawks in the 2nd round because they are one of the most athletic team in the NBA, they have some solid big men in their roster, and I actually enjoyed watching Josh Smith and LeBron in the playoffs.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote