View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: House of Sand and Fog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Ben Kingsley has become the most underrated of the most underrated of the truely great actors. His oscar came what, 25 years ago. And the guy is consistently great in all sorts of roles.

I recommend Transsiberian, which I may be one of eleven people to have seen.

Sexy Beast, The Wackness. The guy's been all over the place character wise.

I've had that on my PC for...at least three months.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote