View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #32
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: The Wire Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Dennis Lahane
I suppose you aren't familiar with the names of writers who have contributed to the show. It's widely regarded as the greatest ensemble to have worked on an episodic drama.

David Simon who wrote Homicide, The Corner, Generation Kill. Bar none one of the finest writers alive.

Richard Price who is one of the finest true crime writers alive. Some of his more notable titles include like 'Clockers', 'Lush life', 'Freedom Land'. All exceptional.

Dennis Lehane who is responsible for 'Mystic River' and 'Gone Baby Baby Gone' which should speak for itself.

William Zorzi, Rafael Alvarez, Ed Burns, George Pelecanos, the list goes on and on.

I'm familiar with all of those names and I've read and seen most of David Simon's past work. Doesn't change the fact that the Sopranos was a better show.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote