View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #13
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: pickup/league play Weekly brag (post yours here!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
I dropped 35 as a sophomore and most of them came on teardrops; i'm left handed so that alone kinda freaks people out.

Anyway I play everyday and sometimes the games get lame, but anyway, I crossed a dude, went in and out on the big man down low, my teammate cut to the basket, hit him with a behind the head, everyone at the court was going crazy...from then on I was picked every game and I got the nickname " dice"

I'm a lefthander too, just love to float a high arcing teardrop over an agressive center. One of my fav moves in the lane. If you hit it, that big dude is basically your b*tch
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote