View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chuck's 2009 Mock Draft

Not bad, a few things I'd like to comment on.

3. I think this is a reach for Jordan Hill and he'll be exposed in private workouts, don't think he'll slide much farther than 7 or 8, but can't see him cracking the top 3.

6. Can't see the Grizzlies taking Tyreke Evans that high when they already have Mayo, Evans needs the ball in his hands too much to coexist with OJ.

7. If the Warriors are looking for a pure point guard, then Jennings is not the pick, he's more of a combo guard. I do think he'd flourish in this system though.

13. Don't see how Dejuan Blair is a high risk, high reward player. He's one of the few players that you know exactly what you'll be getting.

27. No way James Johnson drops this low, let alone out of the top 20.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote