View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 04:02 PM   #190
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wouldnt expect a point by point thing anyway. Even I wouldnt do anything point by point to something that long. Maybe in 03. not now.

Besides the type of fan to think MJ is inferior to current players doesnt care about reason in the first place. I was talking more to other people than to him.

And im not even sure its craziest thing ive seen him say. Hes got a stockpile of crazy comments to rival anyone ive ever known online or not.