View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 11:03 PM   #7
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The REAL Next KNICK
if we trade frye for oneil i wouldnt be a happy fan and then give up the 20 pick? stop

What can Frye do that Jermaine O'Neal can't? Shooting jumpshots is Frye's biggest strength, and guess what Jermaine O'Neal is as good, if not better jumpshooter then Frye at shooting, and to add on top of that, Jermaine has a better post game, I would do this trade in a heartbeat, but I don't know if the Pacers would. If they did this trade, and let Peja walk, they could have a good lottery pick in a strong draft next year, and have some money for one of the biggest Free-agent markets.

BTW, I just don't get some of you fans, why is Channing Frye considered untradeable?

Last edited by ALBballer : 06-16-2006 at 11:06 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote