Thread: Ot- Saw 3.
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 09:19 PM   #44
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The knee was the defining moment in Hostel for me. But then again, I have a bad knee. Saw Two was just dumb, so this one doesn't interest me at all. It bothers me when it seems like the movie was created after the fact as a way to tie together a bunch of death scenes that some writer thought were cool. It's like the equivalent of an SNL movie. A bunch of individual comedy skits based on a character, that have been woven together with some superficial storyline that's only purpose is to do just that.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote