View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #33
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Knicks PROMISE Curry: "We want you!"

Well I don't mean he's exactly the same as Barbosa, but in a spread offense that D'Antoni does I'm sure he can find a way to make Curry very productive. The team screen and rolls as much as any team in the league and if D'Antoni is good at anything it's getting the ball to where it best fits his players. I'm sure he'll find a way to get Curry the ball where he likes it, whether it's off curls, screens, or just plain being open.

Barbosa looks like a shell of his former self under new coaching staff while Nate Robinson is looking ridiculously better than he has in any of his previous season with the Knicks. This system is just very, very guard friendly.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote