Thread: Wiz/Cavs Game
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 04:15 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Wiz/Cavs Game

Don;t know if anyone's going to be in this forum to discuss it with, but this Wizards/Cavs game is gonna be a good one.

I think the Cavs have been a little overrated over the summer. I think them taking Detroit to seven was more of an offensive meltdown by Detroit as opposed to Cleveland taking it to them. Don;t get me wrong, they played a solid series, but I think they're getting too much credit for what they did in the playoffs.

I think the Wiz will definately have a good chance to win this one, if they get big games from the big three. We'll have to outscore the opponent for sure, because obviously we aren't going to be stopping Bron any time soon. But if those three can go off, we get some solid rrebounding from our two centers, and get a good spark off the bench from guys like Danials and Hayes.

For those who don't know...

Wizards vs Cavs
8:00 ET
ESPN
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote