Thread: Jeremy Lin
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin

I saw him last year against Yale and he looked like he couldn't create much for anyone else.
He kind of looks awkward when he plays. He's good at drawing fouls, and I think some of that is because of his awkward footwork.

He's not as good a prospect as Barea was, and that's as close a guess as I can make for him.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote