View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:48 PM   #33
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd
NEW BALL, HE SAYS!
-does having a new ball affect you being a fan of the NBA? do you say, "damn that new ball! I just want to stop watching now!"

Watching low percentage games sucks

Quote:
Time out lengths created to suit advertisement breaks
-more money for the nba, and Stern should be fired because the NBA earns more money?

No, Stern should try and keep the game flowing for purists. I usually tape games, hide fro many source of score update, and watch the game fast forwarding ads.

Quote:
Strict technicals for even rolling your eyes at a referee
-Again, are you, now, not a fan of the NBA because of this rule?

Again it does deter me fro mwatching games. Having the best players ejected for rolling their eyes is stupid.

Quote:
Dress code
and again!

You are an idiot. I never argued that Stern would make me stop watching NBA, I'm a basketball fan, but he is taking the enjoyment out of the game, and trying to really leave his mark.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote