View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 11:19 PM   #45
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well I never said he should be fired. Just that the NBA doing well isnt because of him. I dont think hes a great commish. And he sure as hell didnt save the NBA. But hes done little to damage the league in a major way. But if you remove David Stern and replace him with a pineapple over the last 20 years the NBA wouldnt have just dissolved. The commish is the most overrated position in most leagues. They have as much to do with the existance of the league as the President does with the existance of america. Sure they make some calls...but the calls would get made with or without them.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote