View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #87
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ricky Rubio Sickest Pass in Today ACB playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
You ever watch a young J Williams? That's nothing.

Sh*t man, the JW behind the back off the elbow pass! I saw him do that like 10 years ago, and flipped out. I couldn't tell you how many times I've used it.

Probably one of the sweetest passes ever.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote