View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Michael Beasley vs Blake Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I like Griffin better though I think Beasley may be more talented overall. Beasley seems unaggressive a lot of times while Griffin is just a freight train at all times.

Yeah i couldnt think of how to describe them but it seems Beasley coasts, goes thru the motions whereas Griffin is all energy, agressive. Something like a Shane Battier. Not comparing games (cuz posters on here are idiots and will take go left field). But Shane is intense, real active. Thats what i get from Blake which is why I think he'll do better on the glass.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote