View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 02:30 AM   #16
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why do people pretend Ricky Rubio is so unathletic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
Nope. Football? Sure. Basketball isn't about speed at all. It's about quickness, and more importantly change of pace. Look at Steve Nash. Certainly not the quickest player, but his change of pace moves with the ball makes him un guardable.
I meant quickness, excuse my English.

That said, I think we can all agree the most important athletic attribute for a player depends on his position.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote