View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Rubio ok with OKC but not memphis?

According to chad ford's mock draft. I understand that JCN had a bad relationship with memphis and they traded pau, but I cant imagine a cosmopolitan Spaniard preferring OKC to Memphis in terms of living. Pau supposedly liked living there and he would be on a team with another spaniard, marc gasol. Is it just based on the inept ownership/management? I dont see OKC as much better in that regard, though only time will tell.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote