View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 05:04 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

After seeing what Lamar can do, who else thinks he would fit perfectly with this team. We could give up a package of Jamison and another + a draft picks for him. Mind you my favourite team is the Lakers, and I wouldn't take that trade, so really this point I'm making is useless because there's no way the Lakers deal him. Meh.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote