View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #92
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ricky Rubio just said that he wont go to the nba if grizziles draft him

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
Well it's different here he has to adjust to the system, the system won't adjust to him. The likes of Dirk and other Euros have seemed fine with the transition, the bolded statement above isn't valid.

Thank you.

We haves rules and systems in place in THIS country. Why should we cater to outside sources because THEY'RE USED TO another choice?

Hey, im using to scratching my balls when im at home. Does that mean i can go to any public area, and reach into my pants and tug away, because i have a choice?
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote