View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #95
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ricky Rubio just said that he wont go to the nba if grizziles draft him

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Hey, im using to scratching my balls when im at home. Does that mean i can go to any public area, and reach into my pants and tug away, because i have a choice?
No, you can scratch you balls when you're home, the same way Rubio can choose where he plays as long as he isn't playing in the NBA.
Get it now?
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote