View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: LeBron has growth removed in mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k
And that you should. Making jokes about people, who are in the hospital is wack.

I see why professional athletes rarely read what fans and reporters say. It's just disgusting.

Okay man, everyone should be made fun of in some way. I chose not to make the joke, because I didn't want to make an effort to word it properly... Not because he went to a hospital.

I'm just going to say that it was a simple procedure, and he will be home recovering not in the hospital.

I've had worse.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote