View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:50 PM   #38
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Posterize's Pro Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
I like this thread a lot....but all it does is make me wonder who my wiz will get...
I would expect them to take Jordan Hill or trade the pick. So much Harden talk but Nick Young is still young and promising at the position. PG and SF aren't needs. Jamison is up there in age and Haywood is coming off of injury. Etan Thomas is always a concern to be injured. Blatche is really the only guy out of the bigs who is a part of the future. So yeah...Hill or a trade down.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote