View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:28 PM   #14
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Whos gonna Win Charlie Or blaine burks On July 18?

hahah, please. Burks is bringing a knife to a gun fight as far as I'm concerned, out matched in every department. I agree with the above that you should be in attack mode from the jump. You're a well conditioned fighter, just keep working that jab and taking stabs at the big stuff. I want to see you put this b*tch to sleep.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote