View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #54
Interminator
Banned

Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I just dont think this guy uses his brain when posting. He swears he has his opinion and people just disagree. But that really isnt it. Its the things he says in supporting his argument that dont make much sense. Like this...when his athletism goes he'll be gone. Well thats common for alot of athletes duh and it happens after YEARS in the NBA. So before that TIME arrived for Westbrook who is still young. What are you exactly saying to support your point? Nothing.

I'm lost why countless times he has been called out on his logic or lackthereof he just doesnt rethink alot of what he says. I bump his threads in hope he looks back on it and asks himself "What was I thinking?".
What are your opinions on Russell Westbrook? You do realize shooting under 40% from the Field as a PG with a low assist/high turnover rate is not impressive at all.

You do realize that having 21 games of shooting 30% from the Field or worse is not impressive at all.

You do realize that having 17 games of 5 or more turnovers in a game as a PG is not impressive at all.

Facts.

There is no excuse for his past season, the only people who consider it impressive or among as good rookie seasons as Rose,Mayo,or Gordon are idiots.

If you care about production, rather than the efficiency of the production it was a better rookie season compared to other rookies, who either didnt have the same role Westbrook had or didnt play the minutes Westbrook did.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote