View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #18
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: OFFICIAL OFFSEASON: Needs & Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerface
If available, I believe the Nugs should draft Darren Collison at PG. If not, they should pick A.J. Price at PG.

They should definitely re-sign Birdman, and maybe Dantay Jones. For a big man, I think they should seriously consider signing Drew Gooden who is an unristrictred FA, or Courtney Sims, or Chris Wilcox who are also unrestricted FAs. They should let Hart, Carter, and Hunter go and take a hard look at Petro in summer camps this summer.

Even though those are good players I really don't think the nugs have need for any more pf's with no shooting-

The reason the list is so small imo is because it needs to be more of a pf/c or c type and needs to be an outside shooter to spread the court- I really think the list goes rasheed, okur, or maybe yi because I know dirk is ungettable and so probobly is bargnani, and spencer hawes- I don't think the jazz would s+t okur to denver so to win a championship or atleast be at that level the best and only target out there is rasheed

On the draft pick I just HOPE for more than backup potential- like collison but lester hudson imo could be a steal at 34 if nugs can't trade in for holiday or teague because hudson could be a rotation player and possibly a future starter
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote