View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 06:57 PM   #17
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #6 Overall - Minnesota Timberwolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
hey maniak you may wanna speed it up to 2 selections a day so we can get the 1st round done before the draft. unless you're just doing the lottery but I was hoping it was 1st round.
Id like to do more, and I think I'll do #7 today too. I want to get the whole first round done, too.

And I agree with Kebab. I dont find Holiday impressive at all.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote