View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #10
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #9 Overall - Toronto Raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballnoob
Curious whether the fact that DeRozan doesn't want to work out for Toronto will be a significant deciding point. Does he/his agent just overvalue Demar's stock and they assume he'll got around top 5?
I didn't know he didn't want to work out in Toronto. The Raps are right in the area that he's projected. Sounds like he might have a case of Francis-to-Vancouver-itis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G
He's a bit overrated, but there is virtually no chance he falls past the Wizards at #5. ****, if Memphis takes Rubio, the Kings would most likely take Hill, and wait to draft John Wall next year.
It's definitely possible that Hill falls past 5 in the draft. He's my pick to slide on draft day and I think he could get into the teens easily. Look at Lopez last year who everyone thought was going #3 to (then) Seattle and fell all the way to 10. Hill really reminds me of Theo Ratliff for some reason.

As for the Toronto pick...Demar Derozan.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote