View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ISH Mock Draft - #10 Overall - Milwaukee Bucks

#1-Blake Griffin
#2-Ricky Rubio
#3-James Harden
#4-Brandon Jennings
#5-Hasheem Thabeet
#6-Tyreke Evans
#7-Johnny Flynn
#8-Stephen Curry
#9-Demar DeRozan

This one is tough for me. Im going to go with Jordan Hill. A Hill/Bogut pairing could either be the "Big-Men-Who-Shoulda-But-Werent pairing" or a Twin Towers combo of the '10s.

I think I will be able to do another selection today, so get your votes in fast.

Count:

Jordan Hill- 6
Jrue Holiday- 3
Eric Maynor- 1

Last edited by Posterize246 : 06-14-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote