View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #8
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #13 Overall -Indiana Pacers

I'll go with Jrue Holiday, even though I think he is highly overrated. I don't quite understand how a freshman combo guard who is only 6'3, has basically never played PG, and only averaged 8.5 ppg, is now considered a lottery pick. I would need to see at least one season of him as the go-to-guy and point man for UCLA before I would be willing to take him this high.

But Indy fans seem to want him, even though he won't ready to contribute for years, if ever. So I say give him to them. It's not like Dejuan Blair is going to be very valuable to them anyways, he's really just a monster-rebounding 6'6 back-up center when it comes down to it. They have enough solid role-players, they need to start aiming for talent. And I suppose if Jrue really does have all this "upside", this could look like a very good pick in 2 or 3 years, if the kid is in fact capable of learning how to play PG.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote