View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #13
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Guys who stayed in draft/left for college... thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Majok made the best decision I'd say. Right now he is a raw, talented big who simply was not going to be drafted. It is rumored that he might go to Europe because of his family's financial situation, but he may just stay at UConn which will be best for him. Calhoun has an impressive track record of developing and pumping out NBA players, even though he doesn't get 4-5 5* recruits every season like UNC and Duke. I'd say 2 years in college and if he is as good as billed, he will slip into the first round area.

Those raw guys you never know about. I remember Uconn's Ajou Ajou Deng getting nips before he ever stepped on a court too, like Majok, but the more he played, the less he had that mystical upside. But as far as basketball development goes, he's much better off coming back.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote