View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #23
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #16 Overall - Chicago Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
The bulls most pressing needs are a PF 20 and 10 guy. SG- Tall 6'4- 6'7 that can defend and has a little scoring.

Tyler doesnt fit the Pf mold seeing he will be coming off the bench his whole career. He does not fair well against more athletic guys his height or taller or even longer than him.

Blair is just too short for the position and out of shape and will likely be coming off the bench as well for the majority of his career. I would take him later in the draft but not at 16.

Why the hell would we get Chase seeing he is a SF and we already have 3 cause Tyrus Thomas is not a PF no matter if they force him to play there.

Terrance williams is def the best option he can play 3 positions. Handles the ball and has good vision. He can drive and isnt afraid to hit a shot as well. He is a legit 6'5 without shoes and defends well. He can replace ben gordon for a much cheaper price although we will lose scoring we will gain in every other department.

i know its just one game but did you see the louisville missouri game?

i did and i was screaming at t-will to at least take the ball in and draw a foul or shoot the dam ball, but all he did was give the ball to earl and watched
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote