View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #45
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #16 Overall - Chicago Bulls

To say that Terrence Williams is a Thabo Sefolosha clone, is one of the worst mis-interpretation of skill and overall talent i have seen in a long while.

T-Will has so much higher a ceiling than Thabo for sure. Terrence is much more athletic than thabo, and MUCH stronger. And i wont lie, the fact that Terrence is from America and has a much harsher back round and upbringing than that of Thabo Sefolosha from Switzerland already tells you how much tougher he is than thabo on the court, if you couldn't already see that from just watching them play in any game.

Thabo's defense has been talked about for a while like it's unreal. Where he is a lengthy defender and decent onball defender, his D is totally overrated. It seems pretty obvious to most that Terrence Williams is an excellent defender who will only get stronger physically in the NBA. He has good length, speed, and very good athleticism to basically be as great a defender he wants to be. Thabo to me after watching him for 3 years straight, is just super lengthy, akward, decent athleticism w/ nowhere high a ceiling as anyone thought or thinks.

Hate me for it if you want but Terrence Williams has the mold of Scottie Pippen all over him!!!

Scottie was a fantastic athlete w/ a less than shaky jumper who could rebound and pass.

Terrence averaged 12.5 ppg 8.6 rpg 5.0 apg 2.3 spg
That statline screams point forward, and it would not be a bad thing to have a taller ballhandler w/ or w/ out Rose on the floor.

Not saying he is gonna be Scottie Pippen. OF course not!!!!!!! But he is a good comparable player to shoot for as a pro right?

I WANT ABOUT 10 PLAYERS AT THE 16TH SPOT. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO IS THERE, AND THIS IS THE BIGGEST CRAP SHOOT DRAFT I HAVE SEEN MAYBE EVER. I WANT THE BULLS TO TRADE UP, BUT IF THEY DRAFT T-WILLIAMS AT 16TH HOW UPSET COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE? THATS A HELL OF A LOT OF POTENTIAL AND TALENT TO GET AT THE 16TH SPOT IN ANY DRAFT!
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote