View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 03:13 AM   #53
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #16 Overall - Chicago Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
theres a thread about ish's basketball pickup game in chicago, why don't we play a little pick up ball and talk about it over there, don't worry im not gonna try to kick your ass or anything, i just want to see what your opinions are in person while playin a little pick up ball.

and also i went on the bulls forum so bulls fans can vote, not so people would pick hansbrough, y would i tell the bulls forum when i knowingly know that majority of the bulls fan dont want hansbrough

read my first two posts in this thread, i said i actually llike t-will but not for this pick and stated my reasons, you picked t-will and you gave a lame reason, can you agree you gave a lame reason?

im done with this thread, respond in ish's chicago basketball game pick up thread

I'm not anywhere near Chicago, and if I were to go back up there, it certainly wouldn't be to play some ball. I'd go see my family members that I haven't seen in 7 years.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote