View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 06:13 AM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: O.J. Mayo: The next great one?

The last month of last season was fantastic to watch. The entire team was clicking and Rudy was taking excellent shots and only shot under 50% a couple of times. So, if he can improve his decision making and not take every shot that comes his way, then I can see Mayo and Gay becoming a solid duo.

Mayo definitly has the potential to become a great player, but honestly, I don't see him being greater than someone like Joe Johnson. Lots of talent and potential, but a poor market and a poor team are not going to help.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote