View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 08:00 PM   #6
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: O.J. Mayo: The next great one?

I think he'll be the next great one, he has that Kobe potential he has all the skills and style. And I do believe he has the determination. But I don't know if he and Rudy Gay can co-exist on one team they both want their shots, granted the last 6weeks or so of the season everyone seemed to mesh right in together. So I guess anything's possible. The New coach really changed everything in memphis from the play of Conley to the team, and I believe even the team's attitude. I think after he came in they felt like they could actually be winners, and not just losers.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote