View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Interesting Trade Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz
There are a few reasons.

5. He's a horrible defender, not based on skill, but based on intensity. He could be a really good defender if he wanted to, but he doesn't. I remember seeing Kevin Martin, who is 6'7, blow right past Ellis anytime he wanted. He gives up on plays and just let his player go.

i remember he let beno udrih run the full length of the court and lay it in during crunch time it was the worse defense i have ever seen
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote