View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 06:00 PM   #26
el gringos
College star

el gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: OFFICIAL OFFSEASON: Needs & Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
And Parker is signing with a european team so, this would be a cool idea as well.

TE + Picks for Etan Thomas and 5th pick. Then trade Thomas to a team who want cap space in 2010 for a quality big example. knicks/ David Lee.

The 5th pick and david lee would be a great return on the te even if nugs had to include a lot of future picks- I think something like that is possible

On lawson I guess we just disagree- I will say despite what the stats say he will not be productive as a 3 point shooter in the nba- my guess is (without looking) that his college 3 attempts are not high because of how many players who can shoot and score on unc- more than that he shoots a set shot and shooting from the floor combined with being so small does not look good for getting off shots in the nba- really he just isn't a good shooter

Someone will take lawson before 34 so I just think if the nugs trade into a pick to grab a gaurd that rubio, jennings, holiday, curry, and teague are just so much better than lawson that if the nugs aquire a pick they might as well go for a player who could be very good or great- lawsons ceiling is that maybe he could be a decent backup pg, I don't think he's a rotation player on a contending team
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote