View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Undrafted Guys: Who you want in camp?

Aaron Jackson- Travesty.

Dionte Christmas- I fully expect him to be in the Sixers rookie camp (or whatever they call it, that thing they do like a week from now). He worked out for the team, was raised in the city, went to school in the city. The Sixers only have 3 guards on the roster and need all the shooting they can get.

Jerel McNeal- Undersized 2 guard who it didn't shock me that he didn't get picked but will get looks. Can put the ball in the basket. He's not alone on his team either.

Wesley Mathews/Dominic James- Damn, bad night for Marquette. None of their guys got drafted. Mathews should definitely get a look from a few teams. Good size and seems to be a pure SG. I like his game.

Paul Harris/Eric Devendorf- Ummm...stil clueless to what they were thinking.

Josh Heytvelt- Ehh I never saw him as an NBA player anyway. What you guys think?

Jeremy Pargo- He'll eventually work his way onto some teams, be a 3rd guard, and a career journeyman.

Levance Fields- Milt Palacio?

Since I'm tired of writing....Daniel Hackett, Courtney Fells, Chris Johnson, Tyrese Rice, Jeff Adrien, Leo Lyons, Stefon Jackson, Dar Tucker, AD Vassallo, Ben Woodside, Curtis Jerrells.

Last edited by Posterize246 : 06-26-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote