View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 11:20 AM   #9
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best Prospect For the '10 Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

Would you be interested in a young man of outstanding moral character, impeccable work ethic, all time scoring leader in one of the best basketball conferences, national champion, blah blah blah?
lol i'm sorry for your luck getting Hansbrough... but at least someone has heard of him. Who the f&ck is Christian Eyenga?!?! and i know i know, we had the best record and still for the moment have Lebron, and we weren't expecting to get a star at the 30th pick... but goddamnit!
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote