View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Default Re: What do you guys think about the Thunder's Draft so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlitt
From my understanding westbrook let it be known if rubio was drafted there would be hell to pay. OKC did the right thing by drafting Harden. He is a great compliment to westy and a hell of a scorer. But the guy im excited about for you thunder fans is mullens. He is a legit 7 footer with some meat and athleticism. Let him develop. Let all your young players develop. You guys have such a bright future. Great coach Great GM Great players.
Yeah I understand that we had to take him otherwise we would have made Russy flip a sh!t. I just have always wanted Rubio since I heard about him two years ago. His court vision is amazing and I am one of the OKC fans that sees Westbrook as a SG.

I'm very excited about Mullens. I'm hoping we can sign a veteran center [one that was better then Krstic] so that he can show him the ropes and help BJ develop into a good starting center.

I'm very excited about next years draft. It looks to be very good right now and we will have at least 1 lottery pick [Pheonix] and maybe the Thunder will squeeze into the playoffs so we get 16th pick.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote