View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #13
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2009-2010 Line up

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Sorry I don't remember where I read it but Felts was quoted as saying that his plan all along has been to first sign a qualifying offer and then secondly to work toward signing an extended contract. I think he'll do what he can to stay with the bobcats.

Raymond brings it every night. He's never gonna be a great shooter, but keep surrounding him with good players and he'll continue to improve. He and Crash are the Bobcats.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote