View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #42
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Zach Randolph traded to Memphis for Quentin Richardson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Huh?

I have no clue why Wallace has been obsessed with Randolph, this is the 2nd or 3rd time I believe we attempted to acquire him.

That's what I'm saying. They seemed to want Randolph desperately, now they got him.

Geez, Randolph is a 20/10 guy. Great move by Grizz, they get him in a trade for none of their core players. What's wrong with that? Still plenty of cap space. And Grizz aren't gonna be 2010 players anyway.....I don't think Lebron is going there.

Knicks were playing well beginning of this year with Randolph, once he was traded, it started going downhill......
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote