View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #5
ROCSteady
Stanley Cup Virgins

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Artest to sign with Lakers?

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, it makes our starting 5 EXTREMELY potent and well-rounded. On the other,RIGHT NOW I think I prefer our team with Ariza cuz he has gr8 chemistry with the team. Artest takes bad shots a lot of the time. I think it's a gamble for sure. I don't have the confidence that Artest would be a Laker for a long time. However, if this works out with little to no friction, WATCH OUT NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote